As a general rule, happy employees don’t sue. But how is employee happiness most often destroyed?
A recent survey by HR Solutions, Inc., has the answer. Here are the top 10 complaints employees have about the companies they work for:
- Pay is too low.
- Pay isn’t fair.
- Benefits cost too much.
- Bosses “over-manage.”
- Pay isn’t based on merit.
- HR isn’t responsive enough to employee concerns.
- Managers play favorites.
- Lack of availability and communication from upper management.
- Departments are understaffed.
- The workplace is dirty and cluttered.