The dirty work’s been done for you. Numerous reports and studies have been scoured, and the best findings have been delivered to you on a silver platter.
A special thanks goes out to the folks at TalentPuzzle.com, a recruitment agency review site, who aggregated the results of the best new published research on talent acquisition and retention and served their findings up in a helpful infographic (see below).
Here are some of the highlights:
- 3 in 5 American workers would rather spend a night in jail than go without benefits like health insurance, 401(k) matches, paid time off and life insurance
- 68% of job seekers will accept a lower salary if employers make a great impression during the hiring process
- The cost-per-hire at companies with strong employer branding is half that of other organizations (and their turnover rate is 28% lower, too)
- Companies that invest in improving employee engagement are more likely to have above-average profits
- 82 of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For offer telecommuting, and
- Employees spend an average of 38 hours per year away from work solely for the purpose of getting coffee.
More revealing stats are displayed here: