CFOs can be tough nuts to crack when it comes to getting them to sign off on ramping up employee rewards programs. But here are 10 things they said they’re willing to pay to provide this year.
More than 1,400 CFOs from a random sample of U.S. companies with 20 or more employees were recently asked, “What perks, if any, is your company offering or planning to offer in 2011 in an effort to attract and retain employees?”
Here are their answers (multiple responses were allowed):
- Subsidized training/education (29%)
- Flexible work hours/telecommuting (24%)
- Mentoring programs (24%)
- Matching gift programs (13%)
- Free or subsidized lunches or snacks (11%)
- On-site perks — like childcare, dry cleaning, fitness center, cafeteria (11%)
- Subsidized transportation (10%)
- Subsidized gym memberships (9%)
- Sabbaticals (8%)
- Housing or relocation assistance (7%)
The survey was conducted by Accountemps, a staffing service for financial and bookkeeping professionals.
Info: For more info on the survey, click here.
What are some of the best non-cash rewards your company has ever offered? Let us know in the Comments Box below.