Some companies have returned or are considering returning to the office now that COVID-19 vaccines are being given.
Do you know how most people feel about this?
A new study does!
Here’s a little quiz to test your knowledge and see if you know how your employees feel about their workplace providing vaccines.
Decide whether the following statements are True or False. Then check your responses against the answers below.
- Having employers require the vaccine as a return-to-work requirement is one of the top two things that make them feel safe.
- Some people would consider leaving their employers if they were required to be vaccinated.
- Essential workers feel more comfortable and safe at work than those who work from home.
- Encouraging employees to get vaccinated works better than requiring it.
Answers to the quiz
- False. Requiring vaccines came in fourth (27.2%). The top three factors that make employees feel safe returning to work are mask wearing (56.5%), social distancing (53.5%), and frequent cleaning and sanitizing (39.4%).
- True. Over half of the people (53%) said firms shouldn’t require workers be vaccinated to return to work, and 43% said they would consider leaving if their firm did so.
- True. Researchers reason that essential workers feel this way because they’ve seen first hand that you can work in a facility with the existing safety precautions and remain safe.
- True. Fifty-three percent said they’d get it if it was available, 56% said they’d get it if their firm encouraged them to do so and 60% said they’d get it if there was a monetary incentive of $100.