Friday, August 16th, 2019 | Choose your preferred time
10 Things Your Employees Wish You Knew
About Communicating with Them
Have you ever wondered why some employees just don’t seem to “get it?”
You’ve provided instructions or given them feedback, yet they don’t do what you expect them to do. It makes you wonder whether your employees are listening at all.
Well, interestingly enough they ARE listening to you, but they just might not be “pickin up what you’re puttin down.”
There are plenty of things to consider when trying to communicate with your team in a way that catches their attention, breaks through the clutter and engages them in the conversation.
The good news however is that we’ve been able to capture 10 things that your employees wish you knew, when it comes to communicating with them, and as a leader – these insights will be powerful.
More specifically we’ll discuss:
- The reasons why some employees can read your mind and others don’t seem to get it
- Why self-reflection is the first consideration when it comes to communicating effectively
- 10 things you can do to ensure your message is understood and acted on
- Two bonus ideas that will ensure your message sticks and you gain more feedback from your employees
- How to incorporate these practices into your (already) hectic day
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
This webinar is offered at several times.
Select the time that works best for you.
If you can’t attend the webinar live, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
We will never share your personal information.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.