Friday, September 13th, 2019 | Choose your preferred time
The Secret to Achieving Peak Performance From Every Employee
Achieving peak performance from your employees is no easy task.
Not only do you have to account for unique differences that exist between every individual employee, but also for differences in personal experience, personal objectives, and lifestyle – and that’s just to achieve mediocre performance!
Fortunately, we have some key strategies that leaders from several high performing organizations have proven that provide insight into how we as leaders can influence and sustain individual levels of high performance.
And we want to share them with you! In this free webinar brought to you by 15Five, we will share with you effective ways and a leadership roadmap to steadily increase and sustain both individual and team performance.
Get your employees to work smarter (not harder) by:
- Overcoming the most common performance issues of today’s employees
- Preventing low levels of individual performance from directly influencing team performance and morale
- Collaborating with employees to assess their performance gaps
- Effectively reconfiguring and improving individual performance
- Ensuring high-performing individuals support higher levels of team performance
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
This webinar is offered at several times.
Select the time that works best for you.
If you can’t attend the webinar live, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.