Thursday, November 19th, 2020 | Choose your preferred time
Strategy for the Future:
A New Approach to Future-Proofing Leadership
Navigating this volatile era requires organizations to reconceptualize their business models and accelerate into the future at speed and scale.
Which behaviors will leaders need today–and how does that compare to what they’ll need tomorrow?
In this webinar, Aon Director, Kathy MacKay and Partner, Mina Morris will present new research about the leadership characteristics that create the diversity of thought and agility your company needs.
We’ll show how you can identify and fill the gaps in your leadership pipeline, future-proof your leadership strategy, and prepare your organization for 2021 and beyond.
Join us on November 19th and walk away ready to:
- Increase agility and strategic thinking within your team and leadership
- Execute a plan that improves outcomes and prepares your organization for the future
- Remove bias from your process when selecting future leadership
- Maximize the different thought processes and new ideas within your current workforce
- Develop a new approach to leadership and strategy for 2021
Director, Aon’s Assessment Solutions
Kathy is a Director with Aon’s Assessment Solutions practice. She has over 15 years of experience and consults in the areas of personnel selection, job analysis, leadership development, and test development. She also has experience in training, counseling, and executive coaching. Kathy has assisted both public and private organizations, as well as national and international clients.
- Kathy received a Master of Science in Industrial-Organizational Psychology from the Florida Institute of Technology, where she graduated with distinction. While earning her M.S., she had the opportunity to develop selection tools for two large aerospace organizations.
- Kathy is a member of the American Psychological Association as well as Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology and has presented at such conferences to contribute to and advance the field of I-O Psychology.
Partner, Aon’s Assessment Solutions
Mina Morris is a Partner with Aon’s Assessment Solution Practice. As an organizational psychologist, Mina works with clients to maximize the effectiveness of their talent selection processes, implement talent management systems and manage change.
- Mina has extensive global experience partnering with clients in North America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East to deliver human capital solutions that help deliver business results. Before joining Aon, Mina held various management consulting roles with leading human capital firms.
- Mina holds a Masters of Science in Industrial-Organizational Psychology and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Psychology, from the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.