Thursday, December 17th, 2020 | Choose your preferred time
Creating a Best-in-Class Interview Strategy
Improve the Candidate Experience and Quality of Hires
Hiring objectives seem simple enough.
Find talented people who generate great work and get them to stay with your company for the long haul.
But how can you guarantee that from the interview?
After all, you don’t have time to waste and you don’t want to waste the candidate’s time.
Think of the classic prompts: What are your greatest strengths? Weaknesses? Tell me about a time you overcame a challenge at work and how you did it?
Many employers still use the same approach simply because they always have. The standard interview is a tradition of sorts that has been passed down from one generation to another.
But it’s unreliable and not going to get you the results you want.
In this complimentary webinar, JazzHR and Calendly dive into proven best practices for candidate communication, prepping hiring teams, strategies and tools for remote interviewing, and more.
Move into 2021 with a strategic approach to hiring and be prepared when your company needs new talent.
This strategic webinar will dive into:
- The current state of interviewing: What we’ve been doing, what works, and what’s got to go
- Optimizing the basics: Getting the information you need from an interview
- Fine-tuning your interview strategy: Improving processes and optimizing outcomes
- Candidate communication: Navigating the good, bad, and ugly in a way that protects your company’s reputation
- Prepping everyone involved: Make sure the whole team is prepared and on the same page
Corey Berkey, SHRM-SCP
VP, Human Resources
Head of Recruiting
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.