Tuesday, January 26th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Creating a Safe, Supportive Environment:
How HR Can Bridge the Gap Between Safety and the Needs of Your Employees
Employees need to feel safe and supported – especially right now.
A holistic culture of safety that supports the physical, social, and emotional needs of your workforce can make all the difference given today’s conditions.
When leadership teams create a safe, supportive environment, teams thrive and the results speak for themselves.
Your success in building and maintaining a safe, secure environment not only helps to ensure employees are equipped to thrive and drive better results, but it helps to mitigate future risk as well.
Join us for a complimentary webinar on how to bridge the gap between safety precautions and supportive, agile HR.
Walk away from this webinar with:
- Ways to meet the growing need for cross-functional collaboration between HR and safety/security leaders
- Strategies for prioritizing employee safety – physically, socially, emotionally, and mentally – and how to communicate those priorities effectively
- Conversation starters for collaborative dialogue between HR and safety leaders on these aspects of holistic safety
- Tips on promoting a culture of safety – in both on-site and virtual environments
- Best practices on moving from a reactive to proactive approach to safety, plus how to help employees cope during times of uncertainty and disruption
Joseph A. Hendry, Jr., PSP, CLEE
Senior Director of Risk Assessments at Navigate360
Owner and CEO of Plan B Consulting
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.