FREE WHITE PAPER
Improving Candidate Experience
Why It Matters for Your Organization
Job seekers encounter a variety of experiences and first impressions throughout the recruiting, hiring, and onboarding process.
Whether positive or negative, these takeaways set a tone for what’s to come.
A positive candidate experience has the power to:
- Make applicants feel respected
- Boost employer brand perceptions
- Demonstrate company values
- Promote employee retention
- Create a better culture from day 1
- Increase performance down the road
However, only 25% of candidates rate their candidate experiences as “great.”
This highlights a significant opportunity for employers. As an HR pro, you have to be more strategic than ever about your hiring efforts, especially given the uncertain economic future. Securing the best and brightest talent has never been more important to the health of your business.
This eBook from JazzHR will give you the building blocks for a top-notch candidate experience.
Inside this free resource, you’ll find strategies for:
- Ensuring an inclusive hiring process
- Putting company values into action
- Setting clear expectations that nurture the candidate’s experience
- Maintaining strong, open communication
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WHITE PAPER
By registering for this webinar, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this whitepaper provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.