Thursday, August 15th, 2019 | Choose your preferred time
Data-Driven Culture Transformation
Go Beyond Vanity Metrics
For truly data-driven companies, data is part of the very fabric of your business – woven into every moment of every day.
What if this whole time you were looking at the wrong metrics? And making business decisions off of them?
Stop letting your company rely on vanity metrics and start making better-informed decisions with actionable metrics.
In our webinar on August 15th, sponsored by Looker, uncover deeper insights and inspire a rapid data-driven culture transformation with a more analytics-friendly data model.
We’ll show you how Instapage, Data Clymer and Looker came together to do just that. And we’re not going to stop there! We’ll also being going over how to democratize all that data – in other words, make the information accessible and easy to understand for any information systems user in your company, no matter their skill level.
In the webinar, you will:
- Unleash your data so it can become the fabric of your business
- Simplify complex data structures so everyone can easily analyze the data
- Evolve beyond reporting on high level trends in your business, to deeper metrics that drive strategy and growth
- Amplify the use of data in your company by moving beyond dashboards, to integrate data-delivery into employee tools and technology
- Create a data-driven culture, with a measurable impact on your business
Drive a more customer-focused, data-driven culture across your company!
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
This webinar is offered at several times.
Select the time that works best for you.
If you can’t attend the webinar live, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
When you sign up for this webinar, your registration and attendance information will be shared with Looker, Instapage & Data Clymer.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.