Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 | Choose your preferred time
Designing the Ideal Employee Experience
Rise above low engagement
First impressions start long before new hire orientation.
Whether it’s the moment a candidate comes in for an interview, or a loyal team member with 15 years under their belt – your employees are your competitive edge.
With a dynamic employee experience, your organization will not only drive engagement – but ultimately increase retention and overall culture.
You change the culture and you change the company.
Join us for this free webinar to learn the top 5 steps for an ideal employee experience, plus:
- 3 crucial questions that new hires should be able to answer in the first 30 days
- How to get new employees involved beyond job responsibilities
- Rewards & recognition: which method works for each type of employee
- Spot disengaged employees before the passiveness (or other toxic behaviors) spread
- Create an environment of engaged employees that come in for more than just a paycheck
Speaker: Katy Bunn, Senior Director of Marketing Communications @ Paycor
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.