Wednesday, December 18th, 2019 | Choose your preferred time
The Do’s and Don’ts of Successful Onboarding
Smart employee onboarding is about engaging new hires and successfully integrating them into your organization – leaving a good first impression – not piles of paperwork.
So what first impression does your onboarding process give?
In this free webinar on December 18th, sponsored by Sage, you’ll learn the do’s and don’ts of successful onboarding that consistently leaves your new hires with a great first impression that builds engagement and loyalty, plus:
- Creating – and sustaining – a positive, welcoming atmosphere
- Detailed insight into the key to drastically enhance retention, job satisfaction, and performance
- Preparing existing managers, and other employees, for their role in new hire onboarding processes – without causing undue administrative burden
- Tangible metrics to measure the success of your onboarding process
- Best practices that ensure your onboarding consistently sets your new hires up for success from day one
Your Speaker: Michelle Coussens
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
By registering for this webinar, you will also be subscribed to HRMorning’s email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You also may be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.