Tuesday, March 24, 2020 | Choose your preferred time
How Successful Companies Hire Internally
Using Skills Tests for Internal Recruitment
Have jobs available but can’t find qualified applicants? Perhaps you aren’t looking in the right place – like in your own backyard.
Learn how to find employees who have the skills you need – your diamonds in the rough – who could be the next leaders of your company.
Join us for this free webinar to learn how to uncover your diamonds by effectively using skills tests to create and launch internal recruitment strategies that leverage existing talent, plus:
- Expert advice for internal recruitment strategies and best practices for skills tests and job simulations
- Ways to find qualified employees – i.e. skills tests and job simulations
- Define Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other characteristics (KSAOs) – and ways to track each
- How to use the US Department of Labor’s Occupational Analysis Network to create job analyses of internal employees
- Evaluate work histories, interviews, and simulations to determine whether a current employee can perform specific job-related tasks
Your Speaker: Max Muller
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.