Wednesday, August 14, 2019 | Choose your preferred time
The Fundamentals of Benefits & Compensation
There are a variety of factors to consider when designing your employee benefits package:
what to offer, when/what to change, budget limitations, how to remain on top of what has value, as well as what’s no longer as important, and so on…
But there’s an underlying motivation to ensure you’re offering great benefits to your employees. They give your organization a competitive advantage for retaining key talent, plus incentivize candidates to accept offers.
Attend this free webinar to get an overview of concepts and design features of both compensation and benefit programs. We will address your questions and help move you to the next level of investigation and decision making.
What will be covered:
- Defining your budget, both in dollars and percentage of payroll
- Determining eligibility and evaluating the marketplace
- What employees are looking for in benefits and ways to adjust to the marketplace
- Pros and cons of partnering with outside resources such as consultants, brokers, & sales staff of providers
- Overview of self-funding options – risk vs. reward
- Possible unintended consequences and adverse effects
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
This webinar is offered at several times.
Select the time that works best for you.
If you can’t attend the webinar live, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
We will never share your personal information.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.