Wednesday, June 17th, 2020 | Choose your preferred time
Remote Recruiting, Interviewing, Hiring, and Onboarding During COVID-19
Remember when remote work was a future aspiration? And now that COVID-19 has forced us away from shared office space, remote work is our new reality.
Across the US, individuals who have followed traditional recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding practices for many years now find themselves facing the many challenges of working in a remote environment.
In this free webinar – courtesy of GoCo – you’ll learn ways to update traditional recruiting, hiring, and onboarding practices for remote candidates.
Our expert will reveal:
- How to write a position description that attracts remote candidates
- Job boards for finding remote worker candidates and how to best communicate online the benefits of working for your organization
- An initial phone screening checklist for remote candidates
- Performance-based interview questions that better reveal candidates’ “true-self” (get to know them without meeting in-person)
- Onboarding and performance management best practices for remote new hires
Your Speaker: Max Muller
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.