Wednesday, March 25, 2020 | 9 AM | 12 PM | 3 PM
HR Metrics: Measuring Data for Better Decisions
How to put your data to work
HR has access to a lot of data, but what are you doing with it? Are you measuring employment costs, formulating benchmarks, and making data-driven decisions?
If not, you’re missing out. Data has no value without a strategic plan to measure what’s happening in your organization.
With the right system, you can use data to determine how much it costs to hire or retain an employee, turnover rate, and how much an employee contributes to the bottom line – and many more key metrics.
Join us for a free webinar on March 25, and we’ll show you how to:
- Track the top HR metrics that every company should know
- Determine which metrics are most valuable to your organization
- Use a 3-step process to measure HR’s impact on operations
- Create formulas to measure HR-specific functions and processes
- Share data with other managers in an easy-to-understand format
Duration: 1 hour
Your Speaker: Max Muller
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.