Wednesday, March 11, 2020 | Choose your preferred time
Improve Your Hiring with Background Screenings
Get a 360-view of employees before you hire them
A single bad hire can wreak havoc on a whole workforce (being costly in cash and in employee morale), not to mention haunt you down the line when you’re hiring again.
For those of you who haven’t experienced this – consider yourself lucky.
But that’s why we use background checks…
They give you a 360-view of your candidate before you hire them, empowering you to make the best hiring decisions and increase quality of hire.
In this free webinar on March 11th, we’ll show you how to obtain the information you need to make great hiring decisions through background screenings, plus:
- Answer commonly asked HR questions, including: What should I check for? How much time does it take? How can I get the best results the most quickly?
- What you need in your background screening reports to save you from false-positives and hiring the wrong candidate
- How to aggregate and interpret the results from your screenings in ways that make your job easier
- The legal and ethical obligations of background screenings, including the changes in state marijuana laws
- How to fairly and adequately weigh data results to make better offer decisions
Your Speaker: Michelle Coussens
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live?
Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this event sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.