How to Lay Off an Employee with Empathy
Soften the blow with these proven tips
Laying off employees is one of the most difficult things you’ll do in your career.
But unfortunately, it’s something you’ll have to do time and time again.
Luckily, with a few best practices, you can soften the blow and alleviate the stress that comes with layoffs – both for yourself and for departing employees.
This free guide from InToo USA will provide tips for managing layoffs with empathy. Whether you’re currently planning a reduction in force or simply preparing for future scenarios, this guide will give you everything you need to make layoffs less painful for everyone involved.
Download your copy to learn:
- How to ensure you’re compliant with federal and state laws when conducting layoffs
- Tips to conduct a compassionate, respectful layoff meeting
- What notices and benefits you need to provide to affected employees
- Everything you need to include in a severance agreement
- How to handle layoffs in a virtual environment
Claim your free copy today – courtesy of InToo USA.
DOWNLOAD YOUR WHITEPAPER
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this whitepaper provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.