Thursday, July 16th, 2020 | Choose your preferred time
Employee Engagement, Motivation, and Recognition in the Age of
The pandemic has forced countless organizations into allowing employees to telework for the first time in an entity’s history.
Some of those arrangements have or will become permanent, resulting in a mixed workforce of onsite and teleworking employees.
Historically a major talent management challenge has been – and is – keeping onsite workers engaged and motivated.
Adding teleworkers into the mix has dramatically magnified the challenge.
That is particularly true in that newly teleworking employees, as well as those who continually work in a remote environment, often feel isolated from and unappreciated by management, their peers, and the organization in general.
This fast-paced, information and guidance rich 60-minute webinar provides a detailed roadmap for creating and/or enhancing an employee recognition program; one that leads to measurable employee engagement and motivation.
Participants will learn how to:
- Define the relevancy of terms such as “employee engagement,” “morale,” and “recognition” to both onsite employees and teleworkers
- Comprehend the nature and importance of employee recognition to building and maintaining worker engagement and morale
- List types of employee recognition and rewards
- Justify the allocation of financial and other resources to an employee recognition program
- Build an employee recognition program leading to improved and sustained worker engagement and morale
- BONUS: A download link will be provided to
“The Guide to Modern Employee Recognition,” an invaluable tutorial
Your Speaker: Max Muller
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.