FREE WHITE PAPER
Reduction In Force Checklist
Conducting a reduction-in-force is a difficult process that many businesses will face.
The problem is, there’s a lot at stake and when RIFs are not handled well, lawsuits are likely right around the corner from those negatively impacted.
To help, CareerArc has created a Reduction-In-Force checklist of legal and practical issues to help ensure you’ve dotted your I’s and crossed your T’s from the preparing and planning stage to executing the plan and beyond, plus:
- 11 steps to establish and specify your reduction-in-force objectives
- Communication: How to share the news with employees and who will implement the RIF
- Layoff selection: Determining criteria, employee selection, and legalities
- Fringe Benefits: 16-point checklist on pensions, severance packages, health insurance, and more
- Plus, 12 additional checklist categories
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE WHITE PAPER
By registering for this webinar, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this event sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.