Tuesday, May 19th, 2019 | Choose your preferred time
Surviving as a One Person HR Department in a Post-Pandemic World
The pressures and responsibilities of HR are difficult enough for a whole department of people, but when you’re the only HR professional it’s a matter of survival mode.
Handling the workload, ensuring legal compliance and avoiding extreme stress can be done with the right management techniques.
As if it wasn’t hard enough – now HR is adjusting their policies, procedures, and communication methods for a completely remote workforce.
So, how can you achieve this as a one-person HR department?
Find out in this free webinar – courtesy of Sage – where you’ll learn how you can handle making those changes on top of your other responsibilities.
Join us to:
- Identify changing HR needs for your company – and how to optimize procedures for top efficiency
- Learn which policies need updating to conform to the new remote worker environment
- Help your managers set up an effective and sustainable communication plan with remote employees
- Write job descriptions that attract top talent for offsite positions
- Create an easy-to-follow plan for performance management (your managers can use this for their direct reports!)
Your Speaker: Max Muller
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.