COMPLIMENTARY ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
Open Enrollment: Communicating Care
The single biggest problem HR experts face with open enrollment communication?
It’s the illusion that communication has taken place.
Most companies spend so much time focused on the benefits themselves, they barely touch on a plan for how to communicate those benefits to their employees.
This complimentary, immediately available webinar, shows you how to transform open enrollment presentations from a monologue into a dialogue.
Download today and get instant access to the free recording that covers:
- “The New Employee Value Proposition” – what this mindset means for open enrollment, why it’s now a need to have thought process (not a nice to have), and how, if you adopt correctly, it will help you skyrocket in relevance and growth (at minute 2:00)
- The four non-negotiable things needed to curate an open enrollment experience that aligns with a “total employee wellbeing” mindset (starting at minute 4:00)
- What the number one implemented change to the open enrollment process has been since the pandemic started… (a little before minute 6:00)
- …And the most common methods used to make that change even more significant (a little after minute 6:00)
- Why one-directional communication in open enrollment could be happening without you even realizing it – and how to avoid those pitfalls (at minute 9:30)
- “The Fatigue Factor” – what it is, how it’s happening, and the devastating effects it has on benefits season and beyond (minute 12:00)
- How to collect legitimate feedback from your employees – and not just the average, boss-pleasing answers (starts at minute 14:00)
- The word-for-word script you can use to (finally!) get that emotional buy in from your team while they chose their benefits – and this one little trick makes it even easier than you’d imagine (minute 19:00)
- Two of the most meaningful things your company can do to show your employees how much time, effort, and consideration (from both HR and leadership teams) actually goes into choosing a benefits package (starting at minute 26:00)
- Whose voice should deliver messaging surrounding employee benefits – and the answer isn’t what you might think (find it at minute 31:00)
- Ways to talk to each of the four typical employee demographics about their benefits options (minute 33:00)
- Tactical tips to create a communication plan for your benefits updates in a variety of different work environments (hybrid vs. remote vs. in-person) and the one trick that makes sessions a great experience for all workers (minute 35:00)
- “The Right Virtual View” strategy, which can make a shockingly large positive impact on your entire open enrollment process (begins at minute 36:00)
- Three boxes to check before presenting your open enrollment strategy to your employees, including simple techniques that improves engagement (minute 37:00)
- A Q&A session with our panel of experts (their answers kick off at minute 40:00)
- Creative ways to think outside of the box when disseminating open enrollment information in the virtual workplace (minute 42:00)
- Why employees always wait until the last day to complete their selections and the small ways to still move the needle in the right direction (minute 45:00)
So, as we quickly approach open enrollment season, we encourage you to take 45 minutes of your day to put on this free webinar, Open Enrollment: Communicating Care, in the background.
You’ll learn that by communicating your efforts to enhance inclusion, mental health, and financial well-being in your workforce, you’ll strengthen both retention and your employee experience.
Duration: 45 minutes
National Practice Leader, Wellbeing & Engagement, Gallagher
Emily Brainerd is the National Practice Leader for the Wellbeing & Engagement Practice within the Gallagher Benefits and HR Consulting division of Gallagher. She leads teams in developing innovative solutions that improve the wellbeing of their employees and businesses, helping build Gallagher’s Wellbeing & Engagement thought leadership. Emily analyzes each organization’s unique culture to create an employee value proposition that focuses on all areas of wellbeing — physical, financial, social, career, and community — and that aligns with each client’s objectives for attracting and retaining high-performing workers. Through the Gallagher Better WorksSM framework, she leverages Gallagher’s many practice areas to help clients build and implement comprehensive strategies to support employee wellbeing, resulting in better outcomes and better workplaces.
Consultant, Health & Benefits, Gallagher
In his consultant role at Gallagher, Dane strives to bring maximum value to his clients. His passions include innovative communications with employee groups, implementing technology-based solutions, driving change with client-specific data, and ultimately disrupting the status quo of today’s healthcare system. Dane’s clients and references would attest that he helps companies align their people strategies with their broader culture and values objectives.
Global Talent Management Consultant, Gallagher
With 35 years of experience in organizational leadership, Keith is a recognized thought leader across multiple talent management and communication disciplines. Keith integrates expertise in organization development, leadership development, human capital investment management, human capital risk management, benefits consulting, interpersonal communication, and large system change management to create leading-edge solutions for client organizations, and ensure their effective delivery by Gallagher consultants. Currently, Keith leads an initiative to improve effectiveness throughout Gallagher Benefit Services in the U.S., Canada and the U.K. in engaging client organizations and delivering consulting services in virtual & hybrid environments – including communication best practices with hybrid meetings and video messaging.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this on-demand webinar provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.