Tuesday, September 29th, 2020 9 AM 12 PM 3 PM
Unconscious Bias in Recruitment
Actionable ways to minimize selection bias in your recruiting process
Unconscious bias can make recruiting and hiring the right talent even more difficult – but it’s not an easy behavior to change (it’s called unconscious bias for a reason!).
If you’re seeking the best talent for your company, and you’re committed to diversifying your hiring pipeline, building a diverse workforce, and ensuring that you’re hiring fairly, unconscious bias is something you need to address at your workplace.
Recruiting managers need to simplify and standardize the hiring process that curtails unconscious racism, ageism, and sexism.
And because of the economic impact COVID-19 is having on the jobs market, more and more future applicants will have extended periods of unemployment – so it’s important to not view these resume gaps negatively.
If you want to address unconscious bias in hiring but don’t know where to start, this complimentary webinar is for you.
Join us to learn:
- The negative impact recruiting bias has on workplace productivity and job satisfaction
- How embracing technology and evaluating candidates against defined criteria can create an objective talent selection process
- How to eliminate candidate review roadblocks to build a more diverse workforce
- How to implement a systematic interview process to provide structure and consistency
- How to use pre-employment assessments to eliminate hiring bias
- How recruiting employees with different perspectives and opinions heightens innovation, increases productivity, and can lead to higher revenues
- Why on-demand video interviews are an objective and consistent predictor of on-the-job performance
Your Speaker: Michelle Coussens
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.