7 TIPS TO EVALUATE HR TECHNOLOGY FOR 2022
Don’t let the wrong tech negatively impact recruiting and retention
If you know your organization needs to upgrade its HR tech, it can be tough to narrow down your options.
But making it even more challenging is the impact your tech choices have on your workforce. The wrong tech choice can have negative repercussions in every aspect of the employee experience – from recruitment to culture and engagement straight through to retention.
That’s why our friends at Paycom have put together this free guide to help. It not only gives you clear guidance on the important most considerations when shopping for HR tech, but it includes insights not found in other guides on the impact your tech stack has on hiring and the employee experience.
Here’s just some of what’s inside:
- How to ensure your HR Tech choices positively impact culture, recruitment, retention, and engagement (this is an interplay that many organizations miss)
- The critical component executives, managers, and employees all agree is a must-have for any HR Tech
- 4 Questions that you need to ask every potential tech provider (you’re taking a big risk without answers to these)
- It sounds like geek-speak, but why single-source vs. single-application may be the single most important distinction you need to know
- Why compliance considerations have to factor into any evaluation (you don’t want to be saddled with laws change, which means your software must be flexible enough to handle)
- And more!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE REPORT
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.