FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
What Primary Care Should Be
How to Protect Employee Health and Productivity
When your employees struggle to access necessary healthcare, the resulting stress comes with them to work. What is your company’s role in the solution?
Too many Americans don’t have easy access to the care they need. In fact, an estimated 65 million people can’t access a primary care physician.
And even if you already offer healthcare benefits to your employees, workers still can’t easily connect with a primary care doctor.
The truth is, if employers adopt a “work smarter, not harder,” mindset when it comes to employee healthcare, they can protect both worker health and productivity.
Watch this free on-demand webinar to help people live their healthiest lives at work and at home.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- Dos and Don’ts for discussing healthcare benefits with employees
- The proven strategy you can use to improve your employees’ healthcare experience
- How to break down the silos between physical and mental wellness, and the role they play in the workplace
- The “virtual-first” approach — what it is, why it’s a gamechanger, and how to incorporate it into your benefits offering
- A method that will, if implemented correctly, reduce your company’s healthcare costs
Dr. Greg Burrell is the VP of clinical solutions and associate medical director at Accolade. He works as an associate professor of clinical median and works on the University of San Francisco’s hospital staff.
Aaron Apodaca is chief commercial and strategy officer at Accolade, a role he previously held at PlushCare.
WATCH YOUR FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this report provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.