In this economy, it’s not uncommon for employees to moonlight to make ends meet. Some of those jobs are more unconventional than others.
One in ten employees are working a second job now, according to a recent CareerBuilder survey. Here are some of the most interesting moonlighting activities employees are taking on:
- Juggling chainsaws in a talent competition
- Working as a tarot card reader
- Participating in university research studies
- Taking notes in class for college students
- Testing recipes for a cookbook
- Working as a movie extra, and
- Researching stories for a gossip columnist.
What unorthodox ways of maying money have you heard of workers trying? Let us know in the comments section below.