We’re not recommending that you use any of these in reviews you give. But you’re going to have a hard time resisting the temptation.
These were pulled by Business Management Daily from actual performance reviews given to federal employees:
- “She has delusions of adequacy.”
- “I wouldn’t allow this employee to breed.”
- “He would argue with a signpost.”
- “When his IQ reaches 50, he should sell.”
- “He brings a lot of joy when he leaves the room.”
- “If he were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered.”