To make your company a more attractive place to work, here are four no-to-low-cost benefits to turn to when the weather heats up.
Staffing services provider OfficeTeam recently asked 449 working adults which benefit they’d most like to have in the summer.
- Flexible schedules (41% said this is the benefit they’d most like to have)
- The ability to leave early on Fridays (28%)
- Activities like a company picnic or potluck (11%)
- Relaxed dress code (5%)
- Other (7%), and
- Don’t know/no answer (9%).
(Note: The numbers don’t add up to 100% due to rounding.)
Many companies are on board
A lot of companies are in tune with their workers, as these benefits top the list of the perks they’re offering this summer.
OfficeTeam also asked 515 HR managers at companies with at least 20 employees which benefits their companies offer.
- Flexible schedules (75%)
- Early leave on Fridays (63%)
- Relaxed dress code (57%), and
- Activities like a company picnic or potluck (28%).
Only 6% said they offered no summer benefits.
(Note: Multiple responses were allowed.)