Ease the burden of managing intermittent FMLA ...
Read this Essential Insight now
Intermittent FMLA leave: Taking Control Of HR's Biggest Headache
Intermittent Leave is one aspect of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) that is often a source of worry and confusion for executives and HR Managers across the U.S.
It’s an administrative nightmare.
The random nature of employee absences makes it very difficult to get a handle on staffing levels and overall productivity. Not only that, a few small administrative mistakes can get employers in a world of legal trouble.
Intermittent FMLA Leave: Taking Control of HR’s Biggest Headache gives you actionable tactics you can use to handle the toughest situations and protect your company from costly mistakes.
Intermittent FMLA Leave: Taking Control of HR's Biggest Headache
An Easy-to-Understand FMLA Refresher Course in 30 minutes
- 4 key requirements needed to qualify for FMLA coverage
- 5 factors that determine what counts as “continuing treatment”
- Clarification on one of the murkiest areas of FMLA administration
- 8 off-the-cuff employee statements the courts say are sufficient to notify you of FMLA leave
Concrete Steps Employers Can Take to Keep Intermittent Leave Under Control
- 6 specific things to ask for from the employee’s physician
- 3 scenarios that trigger recertification
- When it’s acceptable to transfer or fire an employee on intermittent leave
Answers to Intermittent FMLA Questions That Trip Up the Savviest HR Managers
- Chronic lateness due to migraines: a well-established chronic condition, but how do you manage it?
- You’ve transferred an employee on FMLA leave and want to make it permanent. Now what?
- Can you hire an investigator if you suspect FMLA abuse?
Get This Essential Insights
& Much More …
With a HRMorning Insider membership you'll get immediate access to the Essential Insights you're looking at right now, plus all this in your account on day one:
Quality, reliable information you can trust – professionally curated, distilled and delivered to you all in one place.BECOME AN NOW
Get this Essential Insights plus 400+ resources - FREE for 21 days No Thanks
I'll Get This Essential Insights for $27
What Our Customers Say
"From bite sized pieces of wisdom to full on training series, I highly recommend HR Morning!"
Cindy Saunders, SPHR|GPHR|SHRM-SCP,
Human Resources Business Partner
"Get the results you need"
"I knew I had a difficult conversation coming up with one of my employees. This helped me so much to prepare for the meeting. I was able to remain calm and get the results I needed."
"Verbiage to use in real conversations"
"Very straight forward giving you good verbiage to use in real conversations."
45-Day Money Back Guarantee
HR Morning’s “Intermittent FMLA leave: Taking Control Of HR's Biggest Headache” Essential Insights comes with an unconditional, 100% money back guarantee.
If you decide “Intermittent FMLA leave: Taking Control Of HR's Biggest Headache” doesn’t deliver value or simply isn’t your cup of tea, just email us at CustomerSuccess@HRMorning.com within 45 days, and we’ll process your complete, no-hassle refund in 1 business day or less.