Passionate about Human Resources and Employment Law? Want to reach over 239,000 e-newsletter subscribers? Read through our guest posting guidelines to learn more.
HR Morning has strict editorial standards. Only the best guest posts will be accepted for publication. Submissions must be:
- Original, unique, and never published before.
- Interesting and well-written – nothing overtly promotional or just for a link.
- A minimum of 500 words.
Preferred Topics and Focus
We only accept articles that are going to be useful to our audience. Content must be related to Human Resources and Employment Law. Here are our main topic areas:
- Employment Law
- Hiring and Firing
- Retention and Turnover
- Pay and Benefits
- HR Policies
Our audience is made up of HR Managers, Directors, and Executives, and what we’re looking for is insight. Those trying to sell products or services need not apply. Here are examples of the types of articles we’re looking for:
- Opinion Pieces – Insights, analysis, predictions on current HR news/issues/trends and how they impact HR professionals.
- Data Analysis & Commentary– Using survey or other data, provide insights and observations about results and why they matter to our audience.
- Guides/How To’s – Practical tips, advice, or solutions to common HR challenges.
Link Requirements and Policies
- May include up to two relevant external links.
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We may add relevant internal links to posts or category pages.
- Submit your posts in Word.doc formatting.
- Please include one or two sentences ‘About the Guest Post Author’ at the bottom of the guest post. You’re welcome to include up to two relevant links (nothing overtly promotional).
- Credit all sources, assets and use common sense.
- Please include one relevant image. Charts, graphs, data visualizations, or anything else that adds value or clarity is encouraged.
- Articles are subject to our editing.
- If your article is accepted, you grant a license for HR Morning to be the exclusive publisher. You may republish extracts – for example, on your own site – but the article in its entirety may not appear elsewhere.
If you have a quality post that meets the above guidelines, please email it as a Word attachment to email@example.com. You can expect to hear back from us within two business days.