Take your managerial skills to the next level
Read this Essential Insight now
Turning Good Employees Into Great Managers: A Guide for New Managers and Soon-to-Be Managers
When you became a manager, you were probably already pretty good at your job. That’s why you got promoted.
But did you get any new training with that promotion? Sure, you had job-specific training when your responsibilities changed, but I’m talking about training on how to be a great manager of other people.
Chances are, you’re learning on the fly and could probably use some expert advice.
The Solution: Turning Good Employees Into Great Managers: A Guide for New Managers and Soon-to-Be Managers
Turning Good Employees Into Great Managers
Learn Keys Aspects of Mastering a New Mindset and New Skills
- How to exert authority without alienating subordinates
- Managing your boss’ expectations
- Traits of successful managers
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Keys to delegating effectively
- Dealing with different personalities
All the Help You Need to Prepare to Meet the Difficult Challenges of Being a Manager
- Understand the different types of managers and what makes them unique
- 2 huge pitfalls of being a new manager – and how to avoid them
- 4 keys to deciding what to delegate and what to keep
- 6 surefire strategies for becoming more “hands-on”
- The 3 biggest transitions you’ll need to make
Time-tested Techniques for Handling Even the Most Difficult Situations
- 7 common tough calls new managers must make
- How to protect your top commodity – your time
- 3 ways to lighten the mood when the workload gets heavy
- How to toe the company line
Get This Essential Insights
& Much More …
With an HRMorning Insider membership you'll get immediate access to the Essential Insights you're looking at right now, plus all this in your account on day one:
Quality, reliable information you can trust – professionally curated, distilled and delivered to you all in one place.BECOME AN NOW
Get this Essential Insights plus 400+ resources - FREE for 21 days No Thanks
I'll Get This Essential Insights for $27
What Our Customers Say
"From bite sized pieces of wisdom to full on training series, I highly recommend HR Morning!"
Cindy Saunders, SPHR|GPHR|SHRM-SCP,
Human Resources Business Partner
"Get the results you need"
"I knew I had a difficult conversation coming up with one of my employees. This helped me so much to prepare for the meeting. I was able to remain calm and get the results I needed."
"Verbiage to use in real conversations"
"Very straight forward giving you good verbiage to use in real conversations."
45-Day Money Back Guarantee
HR Morning’s “Turning Good Employees Into Great Managers” Essential Insights comes with an unconditional, 100% money back guarantee.
If you decide “Turning Good Employees Into Great Managers” doesn’t deliver value or simply isn’t your cup of tea, just email us at CustomerSuccess@HRMorning.com within 45 days, and we’ll process your complete, no-hassle refund in 1 business day or less.