Wednesday, October 18th, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
Why Using AI as an HR Professional isn’t as Scary as it Seems
This season might be filled with ghosts, costumes, and spooky sounds, but that doesn’t mean that using AI for HR tasks has to scare you.
If you’re concerned that the rise of AI in HR might lead to job displacement or that it can’t handle HR tasks effectively and fairly, fear no more.
Because even though the introduction of AI in HR has brought about a wave of uncertainty and resistance, those fears are based on misconceptions.
The truth is that AI can actually enhance your capabilities, streamline processes, and lead to better outcomes for both employees and organizations.
So join us for this free webinar on October 18th, where you’ll learn how AI is not here to replace you but to extend your capabilities.
You’ll walk away knowing how to:
- Use AI to handle your repetitive, non-value-add tasks (like resume screening),
- Take advantage of AI to focus on more strategically important aspects of your role,
- Address fears over AI, including job displacement, privacy, and more,
- Ensure fairness, transparency, and accountability in AI practices,
- Collaborate most efficiently with AI to support and enhance your decision-making processes,
- Develop your skills and work alongside AI effectively,
- Successfully manage change that happens as a result of AI, including strategies for a smooth adoption in your organization,
- Ensure optimal HR outcomes using practical AI strategies,
- And more.
Register now and learn why using AI as an HR professional isn’t as scary as it seems.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by thi webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.