Thursday, December 14th, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
Warning Signs and Wake-Up Calls:
Identifying the Red Flags in Your Healthcare HR and Payroll Systems
Your HR and Payroll processes should be a source of strength, not a cause for concern.
Yet, we know that all too often, they’ve become the breeding ground for complications and red flags that cannot be ignored, especially in the healthcare field. We understand your pain, and we’re here to guide you toward a brighter, more efficient future.
Imagine a world where HR and Payroll complexities vanish, compliance concerns are a thing of the past, and your healthcare business thrives effortlessly.
This isn’t a dream; it’s the reality we’re offering you.
In this insightful, free webinar, we delve into the critical aspects of Healthcare HR and Payroll systems that often go unnoticed but can have a significant impact on your operations and bottom line.
From hidden costs and compliance risks to employee dissatisfaction and data inaccuracies, we’ll guide you through identifying these red flags and offer actionable steps to resolve them.
Join us for the upcoming webinar on December 14th, titled Warning Signs and Wake-Up Calls: Identifying the Red Flags in Your Healthcare HR and Payroll Systems. If you’re in a healthcare company with HR and Payroll responsibilities, this event is a must-attend.
- Hidden Costs: The steps to conducting a cost analysis of your current systems, identifying hidden costs, and how to eliminate them.
- Compliance Landmines: A checklist of compliance red flags and how to navigate them successfully.
- Employee Dissatisfaction: How to gauge employee satisfaction and actionable steps to improve it.
- Data Discrepancies: How to conduct a data audit and spot discrepancies, with helpful ways to resolve them efficiently.
- Audit Alarms: The steps to create your very own audit preparation guide to ensure you are audit-ready at your company.
Pamela Fagan Shull is president of Audit Business Services, Inc. She is a management consultant and compliance auditor to government, business, and associations with global perspective. She has fifty years of experience in human resources, payroll, management, accounting and finance. She has been an Executive Vice-President for a manufacturing plant; director of accounting and personnel, and CEO for a nationwide rental company, business manager for a non-profit opera company; and currently is the operations director for a Native American non-profit organization.
- Pamela has been a trainer/presenter for multiple training companies for the last 27 years. Her topics have included accounting, payroll, human resources, communication and time management, safety, computer courses and administrative/management classes. She is a specialist in all 50 states and Canada employment, labor and tax laws.
- She is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management, and a member of the American Payroll Association. She has her SPHR certification with SHRM, CPP (certified payroll professional) certification with American Payroll Association, TFOC (tribal finance officers certification) with Native American Finance Officers Association, and her THRC (tribal human resources certification).
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.