Voluntary Benefits Benchmarking
A quick look at the state of voluntary benefits
In a time of record-high inflation, employers are looking to voluntary benefits to help shift the cost and risk of healthcare.
Not only can voluntary benefits help organizations meet the needs of employees but they can also help attract and retain Talent.
This short overview gives you insight into the state of voluntary benefits among U.S. employers based on a Gallagher survey of over 4,000 employers. Find out where you stand relative to your peers – including if and where you need to make up ground – along with the key voluntary benefits trends shaping the future.
Here’s just part of what you’ll learn in the overview
- Top objectives for offering voluntary benefits (one is brand new for 2022)
- Annual turnover rates for full-time employees by company size.
- The percentage of companies that spend $10,000 or more per eligible employee annually on benefits
- The one improvement 74% of HR departments plan to make by 2024 (are you one?)
- The key voluntary benefits trends shaping the future.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COMPLIMENTARY OVERVIEW
By downloading this resource, you will be subscribed to the HRMorning email newsletter that delivers practical advice and resources to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this guide provider.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.