Read this Essential Insights now
Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
Managers are under more pressure than ever to increase their employees' performance. Coaching employees to be more effective, productive and motivated is challenging for even the most experienced managers, but it can be done. And when done right, star employees, middle-of-the-road contributors and poor performers will improve and consistently deliver their best efforts. So how do you get your people to step up? Read the Report:
The Solution: "Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors"
Coaching people to consistently deliver their best efforts
- 7 coaching keys that will improve employee performance
- Delivering tough feedback that gets positive results
- Deal with and recover from employees' poor decisions
- Setting consequences and rewards for a variety of performers
- Constructive ways to deal with anger fueled by feedback
Jammed with proven coaching skills, examples and communication strategies, this fast-read report gives you actionable tactics you can use today to mentor employees at all levels and help improve their performance.
Best ways to coach poor, middle-of-the-road and high performers
- Correct poor performance without being the bad guy
- Effective language for when you need to discipline employees
- What's getting in the way of mediocre performers' success?
- Are your star performers ready to take on more?
- Get middle performers to break away from the safe and normal
"Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors" is a clear, straightforward guide anyone can use to lead people with various personalities, goals and motivations to a desired behavior.
Lead and teach by example: How top coaches are doing it
- 5 winning characteristics of successful coaches
- Active listening methods that show employees you care
- 3 steps to recover and move on from coaching mistakes
- Top skills employees value in their coaches
- 3 questions that win over employees every time
Read This Exclusive Essential Insights Report Today.
Get This Essential Insights
& Much More …
With a HRMorning Insider membership you'll get immediate access to the Essential Insights you're looking at right now, plus all this in your account on day one:
Quality, reliable information you can trust – professionally curated, distilled and delivered to you all in one place.BECOME AN NOW
and get this Essential Insights plus much more for $31.50 / Month No Thanks
I'll Get This Essential Insights for $27
What Our Customers Say
"From bite sized pieces of wisdom to full on training series, I highly recommend HR Morning!"
Cindy Saunders, SPHR|GPHR|SHRM-SCP,
Human Resources Business Partner
"Get the results you need"
"I knew I had a difficult conversation coming up with one of my employees. This helped me so much to prepare for the meeting. I was able to remain calm and get the results I needed."
"Verbiage to use in real conversations"
"Very straight forward giving you good verbiage to use in real conversations."
45-Day Money Back Guarantee
“HRMorning” 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
We believe to be a great HR Professional … is to be resourceful. So every piece of content and product we create is designed to make you more knowledgeable, prepared and resourceful.
After you’ve read this Essential Insights, if you don’t find anything new or useful and think the material is complete junk, please email us within 90 days and we’ll give you a refund in a snap. (Our email address will be in bold on the last page of the Essential Insights.)