Be Our Guest
Voices of HR, an HRMorning podcast where we peel back the onion with HR practitioners, thought leaders, and C-level executives to uncover hard-won insights about what works and what doesn’t in human resources, people strategy, corporate culture, and more.
Being a guest on our HR podcast is a great opportunity to share your insights and experience with a wide audience. As a guest, you will establish yourself as a thought leader in the HR community and have the chance to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and best practices in the field. Being a guest on our podcast will also give you the opportunity to join a community of like-minded professionals, connect with other HR experts and expand your professional network. By participating in our podcast, you will also be able to showcase your expertise, gain visibility and credibility in your field. Don’t miss this opportunity to share your knowledge and be a part of our community of HR leaders.
- Relevant expertise and experience in the field of Human Resources.
- Willingness to share insights and best practices on current HR trends and challenges.
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively on a podcast format.
- Willingness to commit to a specific date and time for recording the podcast episode.
- Professionalism and ability to represent your organization or yourself in a positive manner.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the podcast format and style.
- Good understanding of podcasting and the audience that it reaches.
- A strong online presence and ability to promote the podcast episode on your own platforms.
- A willingness to work with the podcast team to develop and refine the content of the episode.
- Available references from other podcast or media appearances would be a plus.