Thursday, August 18th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Advance Health Equity Through Your Employee Benefits
Ensure Your Benefits Lead to Equitable Care
On paper, your employees have the same health benefits. But in practice? It’s a different story.
And a scary story at that.
The truth is that certain populations at your organization do not have parity with their peers when it comes to healthcare coverage, even if the words on the paper mirror those of their colleagues.
Because there are outside factors that impact whether your employees get their healthcare coverage! Coverage they paid for and deserve.
As their representative and liaison at your organization, that should concern you.
And as a fellow human being? That should enrage you.
This free webinar on August 18th gives you the tools you need, so your employees are one step closer to an equitable healthcare experience.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- The 4 populations at the highest risk of inequity in their healthcare experience,
- How to help your employees receive healthcare from people that look like them (a lifesaving measure for those at-risk populations),
- Strategies that you can provide to help create equity across your organization,
- How COVID-19 exposed — and worsened — the pre-existing problems in the system
- Why context matters — and how more than physical symptoms impact your employees’ health,
- The top 5 factors outside of your organization that cause inequity in the first place (and ways you can still improve that within your organization),
- And much more.
Register today and fulfill your responsibility to provide equitable healthcare coverage. And so your employees can achieve their full health potential.
Shantanu Nundy, MD, MBA
Chief Medical Officer at Accolade
Lisa A. Cooper, MD, MPH
James F. Fries Professor of Medicine
Bloomberg Distinguished Professor in Health Equity at Johns Hopkins University Schools of Medicine
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.