Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
How to Build an Inclusive Financial Wellness Program for your Team
Paid non-client of Betterment. Views may not be representative, see more reviews at G2. HR Morning is a promoter who is paid by Betterment. Due to this compensation, HR Morning has an incentive to recommend Betterment which is a conflict of interest. They are compensated up to $8,800 per advertisement.
In the face of low employee morale and underperforming benefits, how are you supposed to help meet employee demands?
You understand better than anyone that it can feel next to impossible to meet the growing demands of your workforce, everything from better inclusivity to more financial stability.
All while expectations for your HR department continue to grow.
But what if there was a simple way to solve this revolving cycle of stress? – and not just for you but your staff too.
Take better steps towards inclusivity, productivity, and financial stability for your team, with our upcoming webinar on October 31st, How to Build an Inclusive Financial Wellness Program for Your Team.
- Reimagining Financial Wellness: Explore why current financial wellness benefits may fall short and uncover fresh approaches for transformation.
- Tailored Benefits Packages: Learn how to create inclusive benefits packages that extend beyond the traditional 401(k) to meet the diverse needs of your workforce.
- Solutions: Explore the solutions offered by Betterment at Work that can elevate financial wellness and help boost employee engagement.
- Building Employee Empowerment: Tips to build inclusive benefits packages and enhance accessibility to increase employee engagement.
- Navigating Pain Points: Address common pain points faced by HR professionals, from underperforming benefits to growing demands on HR departments.
Join the webinar to learn about inclusive benefits packages and how you can help improve accessibility for increased employee engagement in the realm of financial wellness.
Harlyn Croland, Head of Business Operations & Strategy, Betterment at WorkHarlyn Croland is the Head of Business Operations & Strategy at Betterment at Work, where she builds sustainable processes and brings cross-functional strategy to life. Harlyn has worked at Betterment for seven years and built out the 401(k) compliance and operations teams that support 401(k) plan sponsors and participants. Prior to joining Betterment, she worked at J.P. Morgan Private Bank, supporting ultra-high net worth families and select non-profit organizations. Harlyn graduated from Washington and Lee with a degree in finance and art history and holds the Series 7 and 63 FINRA licenses.
Edward Gottfried, Director of Product, Betterment at WorkEdward Gottfried is the Director of Product at Betterment at Work, a financial wellness benefits provider built with the needs of the modern employee in mind. In his role, he manages product build, strategy, and supports the broader product team. Prior to joining Betterment, he spent seven years serving in several different roles at Bloomberg LP, including product management of Bloomberg’s voice archive and trade archive platforms and product management of Bloomberg’s people data suite.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.