Tuesday, April 11th, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
Human Connection and The New World of Work
A tight labor market is expected to continue in the future months and years.
As baby boomers continue to age out of the workforce, we are left with fewer individuals available to pick up the slack. This problem becomes even more difficult considering how quickly employees are easily willing to leave their roles when they no longer feel engaged with their work, company, or teams.
It is more important than ever to utilize and engage the people already on your payroll to help turn a tight labor market into a non-issue for your company.
Connection matters – tremendously – because connection at work links to outcomes like decreased turnover, organizational agility, customer satisfaction, employee engagement & well-being.
Join us on April 11th to explore Human Connection and The New World of Work and get answers to your big questions about how to better create a sense of connection moving through 2023 and beyond.
What you’ll take away from this session:
- What connection really means for you and your company in a new world of work
- Examples of questions to ask that can get to the essence of your employees
- Ways to encourage employees to take accountability and initiative moving forward
- ROIs of investing in connection and engagement-centered programs and practices
- How to better enable connection across entire teams and with your organization
- How to adapt connection strategies to meet DEI goals
Founder and CEO of Enboarder
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.