Thursday, October 21st, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
How to Improve Employee Retention with One Conversation
Your employees are recruited by your competitors now more than ever — are you doing enough to recruit them internally?
If you’re struggling with the fierce competition for talent and employees resigning for different opportunities, it’s time to act quickly and thoughtfully to retain your talent.
Because perks and raises won’t cut it. You have to give people a meaningful reason to stay.
This free webinar breaks down exactly how to do just that all within one conversation.
You’ll know how to:
- Develop your managers so they become coaches, not micromanagers
- Create a compelling mission — aside from just a basic job description — for each role
- Give feedback that sparks motivation and not defensiveness
- Prevent your employees from leaving for your competitors
- Ignite a genuine investment in your company from your employees
- Improve company culture
- Manage your company’s online presence in a thoughtful way to prevent difficulties hiring new talent
- Facilitate simple, straightforward, human conversations with your employees
Your Speaker: Jonathan Raymond
This free 45-minute workshop is led by Jonathan Raymond, Refound CEO and author of Good Authority: How to Become the Leader Your Team is Waiting For. Jonathan advises CEOs in high-growth businesses on how to create a people-first culture that drives results. Refound’s clients range from Fortune 100 companies like Panasonic and McKesson to startups like Niantic and ZipRecruiter. He loves being dad to two amazing girls, surfing, and yoga. He also has a surprisingly good jump shot.
Duration: 45 min
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.