Just as managers try to find out if job candidates fit the company, applicants ask questions to make sure the company fits them. Here are some common questions your managers should be ready to answer:
- “How will my performance be measured?”
- “What challenges is the company/department facing, and how are you addressing them?”
- “Describe the company’s management style and the type of person who fits in well here.”
- “How is it handled when an employee fails to meet expectations?”
- “What have the people who held this job before gone on to do?”
- “What would you change about the company? What would your employees change?”
Could your managers answer all of these questions? Can you think of any others they should be prepared for? Let us know by leaving a comment.