Coaching Your Employees to Success: Skills to Get Them There
Being a good leader is more than managing employees, it’s also helping employees identify their goals, then motivating and providing the support to reach those goals. Great coaches create environments with higher morale and loyalty, which leads to increased productivity and ultimately, a better bottom-line. Join us to learn how you can improve your coaching skills and inspire growth in your employees. In this 60-minute webinar you’ll discover how to:
- Inspire your employees to set higher standards and goals for themselves
- Build employee accountability & innovation through proven approaches
- Provide effective feedback that motivates rather than tears down employees
Coaching Your Employees to Success – What Does and Doesn’t Work
- Keys to delivering high-impact and effective feedback
- What you can do today to inspire your best employees
- How to deliver criticism without bruising egos
Coaching Skills that Maximize Employee Performance & Loyalty
- Coaching styles that help – and hurt – productivity
- Specific coaching methods: Dealing with attitude vs. behavior
- Seven questions that encourage greater responsibility
Proven Coaching Model You Can Use Today to Improve Productivity
- Delivering feedback that increases performance and accountability
- Increasing productivity: What you should and shouldn’t do
- Proven ways to remove barriers that stop critical thinking
Live Question & Answer Session – Have your questions answered by the expert!
This engaging program focuses on the skills in takes to become a strong coach. Learn to leverage your employees’ strengths and help them to achieve more. In 60-minutes you’ll discover specific actions to help boost loyalty, increase productivity and enhance employee morale.
About the Speaker
David Dye is the President of Let’s Grow Leaders, a company dedicated to helping leaders achieve transformational results.
- For over 20 years, David has been helping organizations increase performance, motivate and engage employees, and get more results.
- He is the award-winning author of “Winning Well: A Manager’s Guide to Getting Results Without Losing Your Soul” and “The Seven Things Your Team Needs to Hear You Say”.
- David is a highly sought after international speaker and writer. His articles have appeared in “Fast Company”, “Investors Business Daily” and “The Huffington Post”.