Read this Essential Insights now
Intermittent FMLA leave: Taking Control Of HR's Biggest Headache
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) has been a thorn in the side of executives and HR Managers across the U.S. since its passage more than 25 years ago, and one aspect of the law – intermittent leave – has emerged as a chronic source of confusion, worry and consternation. It’s an administrative nightmare. The random nature of employee absences makes it very difficult to get a handle on staffing levels and overall productivity. Not only that, a few small administrative mistakes can get employers in a world of legal trouble.
The Solution: "Intermittent FMLA Leave: Taking Control of HR’s Biggest Headache"
An Easy-to-Understand FMLA Refresher Course in 30 minutes
- 4 key requirements needed to qualify for FMLA coverage
- 5 factors that determine what counts as “continuing treatment”
- Clarification on one of the murkiest areas of FMLA administration
- 8 off-the-cuff employee statements the courts say are sufficient to notify you of FMLA leave
Packed with practical advice and compliance guidelines, this fast-read report delivers actionable tactics you can use today to handle the toughest FMLA situations and protect your company from mistakes and costly FMLA lawsuits.
Concrete Steps Employers Can Take to Keep Intermittent Leave Under Control
- 6 specific things to ask for from the employee’s physician
- 3 scenarios that trigger recertification
- When it’s acceptable to transfer or fire an employee on intermittent leave
"Intermittent FMLA Leave: Taking Control of HR’s Biggest Headache” is a clear, straightforward guide your managers can use right now to tackle that tough conversation with an employee and help minimize negative effects of FMLA.
Answers to Intermittent FMLA Questions That Trip Up the Savviest HR Managers:
- Chronic lateness due to migraines: a well-established chronic condition, but how do you manage it?
- You’ve transferred an employee on FMLA leave and want to make it permanent. Now what?
- Can you hire an investigator if you suspect FMLA abuse?
- Do we have to approve FMLA to care for a parent in a nursing home with 24/7 care?
Read This Exclusive Essential Insights Report Today.
Get This Essential Insights
& Much More …
With a HRMorning Insider membership you'll get immediate access to the Essential Insights you're looking at right now, plus all this in your account on day one:
Quality, reliable information you can trust – professionally curated, distilled and delivered to you all in one place.BECOME AN NOW
and get this Essential Insights plus much more for $31.50 / Month No Thanks
I'll Get This Essential Insights for $27
What Our Customers Say
"From bite sized pieces of wisdom to full on training series, I highly recommend HR Morning!"
Cindy Saunders, SPHR|GPHR|SHRM-SCP,
Human Resources Business Partner
"Get the results you need"
"I knew I had a difficult conversation coming up with one of my employees. This helped me so much to prepare for the meeting. I was able to remain calm and get the results I needed."
"Verbiage to use in real conversations"
"Very straight forward giving you good verbiage to use in real conversations."
45-Day Money Back Guarantee
“HRMorning” 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
We believe to be a great HR Professional … is to be resourceful. So every piece of content and product we create is designed to make you more knowledgeable, prepared and resourceful.
After you’ve read this Essential Insights, if you don’t find anything new or useful and think the material is complete junk, please email us within 90 days and we’ll give you a refund in a snap. (Our email address will be in bold on the last page of the Essential Insights.)