What do a tanning bed, a swimming pool, a trip to Hawaii and a bikini all have in common? One clue: It’s got nothing to do with warm weather or a desire to look good.
Give up? They’re all perks employees have requested from HR and benefits pros. Want to hear some more crazy ones?
HR and benefits managers recently shared the most memorable requests made by some of their company’s employees in a recent CareerBuilder survey.
Here are the craziest requests that made the cut:
- Allow people to change their clothes in their cubicles.
- Add a tanning bed to the break room.
- Put beer in the vending machine.
- Hold the team meeting in Hawaii.
- Cover jail time under family medical leave.
- Put a tanning bed in the break room.
- Create a smoking area for medical marijuana users.
- People should be allowed to use the chair in the lactation room for naps.
- Install a swimming pool.
- Start bikini Fridays.
What the weirdest request someone’s made at your company? Let us know in the Comments Box below.