There’s a lot of information out there on COVID-19 – and unfortunately, not all of it is accurate.
This is an accurate and simple infographic that offers trusted guidance. Share a copy with your staff, or share the link to other HR professionals.
The Premier Learning Solutions COVID-19 webinar series provides the answers you need to urgent questions.
Coronavirus & Remote Work: Pivoting from Bricks to Clicks on Monday, March 30 at 1 PM will give you internationally-recognized business consultant Michelle Coussens’ insight into:
- Keys to creating robust business continuity plans
- How to scale online collaboration and enhance results
- Keeping Up Off-site Productivity & Morale
- Tactics to take traditional business functions from the office to the web
- Implications of the increasingly remote workplace
- Maintaining in-person culture in a remote workplace
- Workforce skills needed to succeed in the remote work future
- How you can help your team counter social isolation
Coronavirus & Influenza: Obligations Under FMLA, ADA, Title VII & More on Tuesday, March 31 at 1 PM, reveals just how far can employers go to keep their businesses operating while not violating the ADA, FMLA, Title VII, or other state and federal laws.
- Best practices employers should implement now to protect employees
- What if an employee refuses to work near someone who appears to be ill?
- How do you handle leave time – is it paid or unpaid?
- Updates from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and state health authorities
Coronavirus in the Workplace: Employers’ Duty to Protect Employees Available on-demand, explains:
- The coronavirus and other common diseases putting employees at risk today
- OSHA requirements for guarding against infectious diseases in the workplace
- What you need to know about diseases and how they’re transmitted
- How employers can protect employees, reduce risks and stay compliant
- Should employers put a stop to employee travel – especially internationally?
And much more