19 Key People Skills Leaders Need at Every Level
Communication. Soft skills. Interpersonal skills. Whatever you call them, these skills that make it easier for people to get along – and for managers to lead.
Unfortunately, very few companies provide the necessary training for their leaders to become better communicators and managers.
“19 Key People Skills Leaders Need at Every Level” is a clear, straightforward guide you can use right now to develop your soft skills and work more effectively with others.
Learn to Apply Proven Tactics for Effective Communication
- 7 tips to become a better listener
- Nonverbal cues that speak louder than words
- 5 essentials for clear communication
- How to say “no” without feeling guilty
- Keys to delegating effectively
Discover How Today’s Leaders Get What They Want While Keeping Others Happy
- 5 fair and effective negotiating tips
- 6 ways to connect with colleagues
- The #1 rule to follow when giving criticism
- 5-step plan for dealing with difficult people
Change is Inevitable: Gain New Skills for Managing It
- 4 ways to lead employees through changes and get buy in
- 6 strategies for dealing with resistance
- 3 approaches for handling complaints
- 6 keys to arguing well – while still being polite
- 6 tips for staying ahead of morale issues
Yes, I Want the Free Guide!
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.