for Managers and Supervisors
Managers are under more pressure than ever to increase their employees’ performance.
Coaching employees to be more effective, productive and motivated is challenging for even the most experienced managers.
When coaching is done right, star employees, middle-of-the-road contributors and poor performers will improve and consistently deliver their best efforts.
Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors gives you actionable tactics for mentoring employees at all levels while consistently improving performance.
Motivate Your Team to Consistently Deliver Their Best Efforts
- 7 coaching keys that will improve employee performance
- Delivering tough feedback that gets positive results
- Deal with and recover from employees’ poor decisions
- Setting consequences and rewards for a variety of performers
- Constructive ways to deal with anger fueled by feedback
Discover the Best Strategies for Coaching Poor, Middle-of-the-Road and High Performers
- Correct poor performance without being the bad guy
- Effective language for when you need to discipline employees
- What’s getting in the way of mediocre performers’ success?
- Are your star performers ready to take on more?
- Get middle performers to break away from the safe and normal
Lead and Teach by Example: How Top Coaches Are Doing It
- 5 winning characteristics of successful coaches
- Active listening methods that show employees you care
- 3 steps to recover and move on from coaching mistakes
- Top skills employees value in their coaches
- 3 questions that win over employees every time
Yes, I Want the Free Guide!
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.