Turning Good Employees Into Great Managers
A Guide for New Managers and Soon-to-Be Managers
Getting promoted from worker to manager requires a different mindset, as well as a new skillset.
It’s no longer enough to be good at your job, you now have to help other people be good at their job, too. If you’re learning on the fly and need some expert advice to guide you, we can help.
Turning Good Employees Into Great Managers: A Guide for New Managers and Soon-to-Be Managers lays out your path to success and helps you develop the skills you need to navigate the transition from worker to boss.
Learn Keys Aspects of Mastering a New Mindset and New Skills
- How to exert authority without alienating subordinates
- Managing your boss’ expectations
- Traits of successful managers
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Keys to delegating effectively
- Dealing with different personalities
Find All the Help You Need to Prepare to Meet the Difficult Challenges of Being a Manager
- Understand the different types of managers and what makes them unique
- 2 huge pitfalls of being a new manager – and how to avoid them
- 4 keys to deciding what to delegate and what to keep
- 6 surefire strategies for becoming more “hands-on”
- The 3 biggest transitions you’ll need to make
Get Time-tested Techniques for Handling Even the Most Difficult Situations
- 7 common tough calls new managers must make
- How to protect your top commodity – your time
- 3 ways to lighten the mood when the workload gets heavy
- How to toe the company line
Yes, I Want the Free Guide!
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.