Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Answering Your Big Hiring Questions
4 Ways Data-Focused TA Teams Change the Recruiting Game
In tough hiring seasons — like this one — your data should be telling you exactly what to expect from each of your different recruiting efforts.
Even if you’re still getting new hires through the door, a recent SHRM study shows that a whopping 84% of open positions are taking longer to fill than before The Great Resignation.
Imagine if you had a head start on hiring during this time period. Some companies did.
And you should have that insight too. Our free webinar on November 17th will show you how it’s done.
- The trick to knowing in advance what responses you’ll get from different hiring activities
- Where exactly you should focus your hiring efforts — and what strategies you should avoid entirely
- How to build stronger stakeholder relationships
- Ways to target hiring goals specific to your organization
- How to have consistent, predictable, hiring outcomes for your current and future open roles
- The way to further empower your recruiting team (the answer might surprise you)
- How to immediately increase your talent pool and draw in qualified, exceptional candidates
Ben Eubanks is a speaker, author, and researcher living in Huntsville, AL. Ben is the Chief Research Officer at Lighthouse Research & Advisory and the author of Artificial Intelligence for HR: Use AI to Build a Successful Workforce. His work has been featured in the New York Times, Business Insider, SHRM, HR Executive, and other influential outlets.
Duration: 60 minutes
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday HR challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.